M2 BASIC PISTOL COURSE 10/11 2PM (DEPOSIT)
This is a NON REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT required to reserve a seat in one of our Basic Pistol Safety courses. The full cost of the class is $175, so a balance of $125 will be due IN CASH at the time of the classroom portion of this training. The cost of this class covers all in class training, materials, range fees, and ammunition.
ALL CLASSROOM TRAINING IS COMPLETED IN HOUSE AT: M2 TACTICAL SOLUTIONS. 345 MAIN AVE. NORWALK, CT 06851
OUR BASIC PISTOL COURSE IS BROKEN UP IN TO TWO PARTS.
PART 1: Classroom training portion. (To be completed on the date and time of the class listed above)
PART 2: Live fire rang portion. (The live fire portion of the training will be scheduled with our instructors for a time and date convenient to the student)
Upon completion of this class you will receive a certificate which qualifies you to apply for your "Permit to Carry Pistols and Revolvers" in the state of CT.
EVERY STUDENT WILL ALSO RECEIVE A $20 GIFT CARD TO OUR RETAIL STORE UPON COMPLETION OF THIS CLASS!
TOPIC AREAS COVERED IN THIS COURSE:
- Firearm safety and range rules
- Learning about different types of ammunition
- Different types of ammunition malfunctions
- Learn the six fundamentals of shooting
- Hands on training for learning how to load, fire and unload both Revolver and Semi Auto pistol
- Then live fire shooting a .22lr revolver and a semi auto pistol